Protein-rich recipe: Protein-rich chocolate and hazelnut cookies
- The perfect post-workout snack
• 50 g ground hazelnuts
• 25 g chocolate whey
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 45 ml almond milk
• 25 g no-added-sugar chocolate
• 15 g chocolate chips
WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE has been developed by our passionate weight training team to help you achieve your goals.
The high protein content provides 24 g of protein per shake. Ideal for weight trainers who work out regularly and want to increase and/or maintain muscle mass.
• Mix together the whey, baking powder and ground hazelnuts
• Melt the chocolate with the almond milk, then add to the mixture
• Stir in a few chocolate chips
• Drop small dollops of the mixture onto a lined baking tray
• Sprinkle the top with a few more chocolate chips then bake for 15 minutes at 180°C
These cookies go brilliantly with a banana milkshake!
Did you love this recipe? Make any changes? Make any improvements? Let us know in the comments!
DIETICIAN-NUTRITIONIST. ADVENTURE RACING AND ROWING ENTHUSIAST