Protein-rich recipe: Popcorn protein bar
- Great when you're on the go
• 5 g popcorn
• 30 g vanilla whey protein
• 25 g coconut milk
• 25 g raisins
WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE has been developed by our passionate weight training team to help you achieve your goals.
The high protein content provides 24 g of protein per shake. Ideal for weight trainers who work out regularly and want to increase and/or maintain muscle mass.
• Preheat the oven to 200°C
• Crush the popcorn into smaller pieces
• Whip up the vanilla whey protein with the coconut milk
• Add the popcorn and raisins, then mix together
• Pour the mixture into a small cake tin
• Cook for about 15 minutes. Remove from the oven when the bars start to turn golden
• Eat in moderation with a chocolate and peanut milkshake!
Did you love this recipe? Make any changes? Make any improvements? Let us know in the comments!
DIETICIAN-NUTRITIONIST. ADVENTURE RACING AND ROWING ENTHUSIAST