Protein-rich recipe: Pear and chocolate protein pudding
- A sweet treat for dessert or a snack
• 1 serving of chocolate whey protein
• 1 tsp low-fat cocoa powder
• 1 ripe pear
WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE has been developed by our passionate weight training team to help you achieve your goals.
The high protein content provides 24 g of protein per shake. Ideal for weight trainers who work out regularly and want to increase and/or maintain muscle mass.
• Mush up the pear
• Add the serving of chocolate whey protein and the cocoa, then mix together
• Pour the mixture into two microwave-safe ramekins (use ramekins with high sides)
• Microwave the mixture at 600 watts for 2 minutes, pausing every 15 seconds to check that the mixture hasn't overflowed
• Leave to cool then refrigerate for 1 hour
Enjoy with a chocolate and peanut protein shake!
Did you love this recipe? Make any changes? Make any improvements? Let us know in the comments!
DIETICIAN-NUTRITIONIST. ADVENTURE RACING AND ROWING ENTHUSIAST