Protein-rich recipe: Mixed berry protein pancakes
- The perfect way to kick-start your day
• 1 serving of vanilla whey protein
• 100 g rolled oats
• 4 egg whites
• 1 egg
• a handful of mixed berries
WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE has been developed by our passionate weight training team to help you achieve your goals.
The high protein content provides 24 g of protein per shake. Ideal for weight trainers who work out regularly and want to increase and/or maintain muscle mass.
• Whizz the rolled oats in your blender
• Add the vanilla protein powder and blend again
• Add the egg whites and whole egg and blend
• Finish by blending in a few mixed berries
• Pour a small amount of the batter into a hot frying pan, leave to cook for 1 to 2 minutes, then flip the pancake and leave for another 1 to 2 minutes. Serve straight away
Did you love this recipe? Make any changes? Make any improvements? Let us know in the comments!
DIETICIAN-NUTRITIONIST. ADVENTURE RACING AND ROWING ENTHUSIAST