Protein-rich recipe: Banana protein milkshake
- Plenty of carbs and protein in a delicious milkshake
• 330 ml skimmed milk
• 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
• 1 tbsp peanut butter
• 1 banana • 1 tbsp honey
• 1 serving of vanilla whey protein
WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE has been developed by our passionate weight training team to help you achieve your goals.
The high protein content provides 24 g of protein per shake. Ideal for weight trainers who work out regularly and want to increase and/or maintain muscle mass.
• Put the milk and ice cream in a blender
• Blend until smooth
• Add the peanut butter, banana, honey and vanilla whey protein
• Blend until smooth!
You might like to try pairing this milkshake with one of our protein desserts, like our mixed berry protein waffle or the mixed berry protein pancake!
Did you love this recipe? Make any changes? Make any improvements? Let us know in the comments!
DIETICIAN-NUTRITIONIST. ADVENTURE RACING AND ROWING ENTHUSIAST