Protein-rich recipe: Mixed berry protein waffles
- Ideal for breakfast or a snack
• 1 serving of vanilla whey protein
• 70 g rolled oats
• 1 tsp stevia
• 1 tsp ground cinnamon
• 3 egg whites
• 1 handful mixed berries
• 170 g fat-free fromage frais
• A drizzle of olive oil
WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE has been developed by our passionate weight training team to help you achieve your goals.
The high protein content provides 24 g of protein per shake. Ideal for weight trainers who work out regularly and want to increase and/or maintain muscle mass.
• Grind the rolled oats in your blender
• Add the fromage frais and egg whites, and blend
• Add the cinnamon, stevia and serving of vanilla whey protein, then blend again
• Finally, add the mixed berries and blend
• Pour small quantities of the batter into your waffle maker
• Heat for a few minutes, then serve
Did you love this recipe? Make any changes? Make any improvements? Let us know in the comments!
DIETICIAN-NUTRITIONIST. ADVENTURE RACING AND ROWING ENTHUSIAST