Protein-rich recipe: Chocolate protein muffins
- Ideal for a protein-rich snack
• 1 egg
• 2 servings of chocolate whey
• 30 g chestnut flour
• 20 g unsweetened cocoa
• 1 tsp baking powder
• A dash of skimmed milk (to make the batter smooth)
WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE has been developed by our passionate weight training team to help you achieve your goals.
The high protein content provides 24 g of protein per shake. Ideal for weight trainers who work out regularly and want to increase and/or maintain muscle mass.
• Preheat the oven to 200°C
• Beat the egg with the chocolate whey, then stir in the flour and baking powder
• Add a dash of milk if the mixture is too stiff
• Mix in the cocoa powder
• Pour the batter into a muffin tray
• Bake for 15-20 minutes at 200°C
Did you love this recipe? Make any changes? Make any improvements? Let us know in the comments!
DIETICIAN-NUTRITIONIST. ADVENTURE RACING AND ROWING ENTHUSIAST