Protein-rich recipe: Chocolate protein milkshake
- A delicious chocolate milkshake for when you get peckish
• 250 ml black coffee
• 2 tbsp powdered skimmed milk
• 1 tsp low-fat cocoa powder
• 1 fat-free chocolate yoghurt
• 1 serving of chocolate whey protein
• 6 ice cubes
WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE has been developed by our passionate weight training team to help you achieve your goals.
The high protein content provides 24 g of protein per shake. Ideal for weight trainers who work out regularly and want to increase and/or maintain muscle mass.
• Mix the coffee with the powdered milk
• Pour the mixture into your blender and add the ice cubes
• Blend until the ice cubes are crushed
• Add the cocoa, chocolate whey protein and yoghurt
• Blend, and your milkshake is ready!
Did you love this recipe? Make any changes? Make any improvements? Let us know in the comments!
DIETICIAN-NUTRITIONIST. ADVENTURE RACING AND ROWING ENTHUSIAST