Protein-rich recipe: Chocolate protein biscuits
- Enjoy these little biscuits with a milkshake for the perfect protein-rich snack
• 25 g ground almonds
• 15 g plain flour
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 20 g almond butter
• 30 ml soy milk
• 15 g chocolate chips
• 15 g chopped almonds
• 1 serving of chocolate-flavoured whey
WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE has been developed by our passionate weight training team to help you achieve your goals.
The high protein content provides 24 g of protein per shake. Ideal for weight trainers who work out regularly and want to increase and/or maintain muscle mass.
• Preheat your oven to 180°C
• Mix the ground almonds, flour and baking powder
• Mix in the chopped almonds and the serving of chocolate-flavoured whey
• Stir in the chocolate chips
• Put the almond butter and milk in a bowl and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. Add this mixture to the rest
• Shape the mixture into little round, flat biscuits and lay out on a lined baking tray
• Bake for 10-15 minutes, then enjoy!
Did you love this recipe? Make any changes? Make any improvements? Let us know in the comments!
DIETICIAN-NUTRITIONIST. ADVENTURE RACING AND ROWING ENTHUSIAST