Protein-rich recipe: Chocolate and banana pancakes
- Here's a protein-rich recipe that's great for starting the day full of energy or as a tasty snack before training.
• 100 g rolled oats
• 4 egg whites
• 1 egg
• 1 very ripe banana
• 50 ml skimmed milk
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1 serving of VANILLA WHEY PROTEIN
• A few dark chocolate chips
WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE has been developed by our passionate weight training team to help you achieve your goals.
The high protein content provides 24 g of protein per shake. Ideal for weight trainers who work out regularly and want to increase and/or maintain muscle mass.
• Blend the rolled oats to form a powder
• Add the vanilla whey isolate and baking powder, and blend
• Add the eggs, banana and milk, then blend until smooth and even
• Mix in the chocolate chips
• Spoon a ladle of batter into a non-stick frying pan, without spreading the mixture out. Leave to cook for about 2 minutes. Flip the pancake and leave for another 1 to 2 minutes.
Did you love this recipe? Make any changes? Make any improvements? Let us know in the comments!
DIETICIAN-NUTRITIONIST. ADVENTURE RACING AND ROWING ENTHUSIAST