Protein-rich recipe: Chestnut protein cake
- The perfect cake to have as a snack or at the end of a workout
• 150 g cooked, peeled chestnuts
• 20 g skimmed powdered milk
• 1 scoop of vanilla whey protein
• 3 eggs
• 1 tsp baking powder
WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE has been developed by our passionate weight training team to help you achieve your goals.
The high protein content provides 24 g of protein per shake. Ideal for weight trainers who work out regularly and want to increase and/or maintain muscle mass.
• Preheat the oven to 200°C
• Mix the chestnuts with the eggs
• Add the powdered milk, vanilla whey protein and baking powder. Stir to obtain a smooth paste
• Pour the mixture into 4 little cake moulds
• Bake for 20 minutes
Dollop some jam or protein cream on top of your cake for a real treat!
Did you love this recipe? Make any changes? Make any improvements? Let us know in the comments!
DIETICIAN-NUTRITIONIST. ADVENTURE RACING AND ROWING ENTHUSIAST