Protein-rich recipe: CARROT AND CINNAMON PROTEIN MUFFINS
- Ideal for a protein-rich snack
Makes 10 muffins:
• 1 serving of protein powder
• 40 g rolled oats
• 60 g wholemeal flour
• 2 carrots
• 3 egg whites
• 100 ml almond milk
• 2 tbsp honey
• 2 tbsp agave syrup
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1/2 tsp cinnamon
WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE has been developed by our passionate weight training team to help you achieve your goals.
The high protein content provides 24 g of protein per shake. Ideal for weight trainers who work out regularly and want to increase and/or maintain muscle mass.
• Preheat the oven to 180°C
• Mix the protein powder with the rolled oats, wholemeal flour, baking powder and cinnamon
• Whisk in the egg whites
• Add the almond milk, honey and agave syrup, then whisk again
• Grate the carrots and stir them into the mixture
• Pour everything into a muffin tray
• Bake for 25 minutes
Et voilà: a recipe that's rich in vitamin A and fibre thanks to the carrot.
Did you love this recipe? Make any changes? Make any improvements? Let us know in the comments!
DIETICIAN-NUTRITIONIST. ADVENTURE RACING AND ROWING ENTHUSIAST