Protein-rich recipe: Vanilla protein biscuits
- Simple little biscuits that are rich in vitamins.
• 50 g pecans
• 3 dried figs
• 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
• 3 egg whites
• 1 tbsp baking powder
WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE has been developed by our passionate weight training team to help you achieve your goals.
The high protein content provides 24 g of protein per shake. Ideal for weight trainers who work out regularly and want to increase and/or maintain muscle mass.
• Beat the egg whites, serving of vanilla protein and baking powder
• Stir in the pecans and figs
• Roll into small balls and place on a lined baking tray
• Gently flatten your biscuits using the back of a spoon • Bake for around 15 minutes at 180°C. The biscuits should be soft and golden.
Why not try these biscuits with one of our protein milkshakes, like the banana protein shake or the coffee protein shake?
Did you love this recipe? Make any changes? Make any improvements? Let us know in the comments!
DIETICIAN-NUTRITIONIST. ADVENTURE RACING AND ROWING ENTHUSIAST